by Haute Air Soho on May 14, 2016 • 5:01 pm
Sometimes you'll need coffee and dessert concurrently.
Iced coffee is an ideal and scrumptious pick-me-up, especially on the hot mid-day.
Maybe it’s the DIY in us, but we never really understood having to pay $4 to have an iced coffee
when the largest exactly the same deliciousness within our own kitchen!
So, it’s time to test out being your personal barista..
Nutella Iced Coffee
- 1 Cup Black Coffee, Cold
- ¼ Cup Milk (any variety works)
- two tablespoons Nutella
- two tablespoons Sugar
- Add some coffee, milk, Nutella and sugar to some blender and blend until combined and creamy.
- Taste and add extra sugar if you want it extra sweet!
- Pour over ice.
S’mores Iced Coffee
- Iced coffee
- Chocolate milk
- Whipping cream
- Powdered sugar
- Marshmallow bits
- Crushed graham cracker
- Beat whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Give a tablespoon of powdered sugar and beat again until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in marshmallow bits.
- Add chocolate milk towards the iced coffee, top with marshmallow whipped cream and sprinkle with crushed graham crackers.
Salted Caramel Iced Coffee
- 1 1/2 glasses of coffee
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce, plus bit for garnish
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt or ocean salt, plus bit for garnish
- Sugar, to taste
- Creamer, half-and-half, or milk, to taste
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Pour 1/4 cup of caramel sauce into mug or cup and add hot coffee. Stir to combine.
- Add 1/8 teaspoon salt, ice, sugar, and creamer. Mix well.
- Top with whipped cream, a drizzle caramel sauce, along with a couple of sprinkles of salt all for garnish (optional).
Tags: #coffeebarista, #DIY, #dunkindonuts, #hauteair, #hauteairfavorites, #hauteairsoho, #icedcoffee, #icedcoffeerecipes, #nutella, #nutellaicedcoffee, #saltedcaramelicedcoffee, #smoresicedcoffee, #starbucks Resourse: http://hauteairsoho.com/2016/05/14/scrumptious-iced-coffee-recipes/
DIY ICED CAPPUCCINO! SO DELISH
Chinutay A.: HEY LOVES! Hope you enjoyed my scrumptious ice cap Recipe!\n\nDONT FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!:D XX\n\nMAKE SURE YOU ARE USING 'THE NESCAFE SWEET AND CREAMY'\n\nthe others taste rubbish lol
High Maintenance Minimalist: Can you cook your favorite Ethiopian dish? Pretty please??
naijahijabi: If this gonna be a new segment, I am soooo for it. 👏🏾👏🏾 If you could make a Caramel Machiatto, I know you're already wifed but I'd wifey you 😍😍😂
zani: u can find it in Poundland in England
aniya arrington: You should make an Iced "Chi" 😂😂😂 Get it??? 😅
Maryam Ali: Make an ethiopian dish a simple one please \nLove you chinutay 😍😍😍😍
Ā'ishah: lol I love the faces you make. Ethiopian food maybe?
Mr Amz: Anyone who disliked this video, clearly had done so coz they cannot cook lol 👩🍳👨🍳
aniya arrington: I want that sweatshirt! Where do I get it??
Fatema Abdirashid: Please keep the food related videos coming😍